My name is Amadou Sall. I'm a Frontend Software Engineer living in Toulouse, France.
I have spent two years of apprenticeship at Schneider Electric where I worked as a Full-Stack Developer.
Then I joined Air France KLM where I make the most of modern tools like ES6, TypeScript, Angular, Ionic and Node.js.
I design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain web applications as well as hybrid mobile applications.
Below are more details about my background.
At Air France KLM, I make the most of modern tools like
Building a Reference Data Repository that helps to ensure the quality of the algorithms development :
- Analyzed requirements, Wrote the requirements document and the technical specification document.
- Conceived a logical data model to describe datasets in a Big Data platform.
- Carried out a benchmark to compare two methods of data storage.
- Built a Java library that allows to communicate with the Big Data platform.
- Developed a full-stack web application & Documented the REST API.
Technologies : TypeScript, AngularJS, Play Framework, Java 8, Microsoft Azure.
Development of a hybrid mobile application (Android & IOS) using modern web technologies.
Technologies : AngularJS, Ionic, Node.js, MongoDB.
SakanalApp is a hybrid mobile application (Android & IOS) that helps senegelaese people better manage their energy consumption.
Technologies : AngularJS, Ionic, Node.js, MongoDB
Price : Winner of the « Trophées Étudiants COP21 » organized by the association Les Eco Maires.